To become registered with the Association, you must submit the following documentation to us:
- The completed Membership Application Form, or fill up the Online Registration Form below.
- The copy of your diploma(or certificate) and transcripts of your osteopathic educations. If you choose to apply online, upload them.
- One recent photograph. You can upload it.
- Complete a 3-hours new member workshop.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FEE:
$1500. We accept the certified check, Visa or Master Card. You can pay online if you choose to apply online.
Our board of directors will carefully review your applications for their contents, consistency and accuracy, for approval. The application process can take up to two to three weeks to complete. The Board of Directors can issue membership to an applicant after confirming that the applicant has met all the requirements. In the event of membership denial, the applicant shall be informed in writing of the reason, therefore.
THE POSSIBLE REASONS FOR DENIAL OF MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION:
- Failure to meet the requirements of membership.
- Habits or addictions interfering with work and commitment to the medical community
- Conviction of any crime, or intentional dishonesty for personal gain
- A criminal background
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
You can also apply for your membership online using the following form.